Commonwealth Towers Condo
Preliminary Information of Commonwealth Towers
Address: Commonwealth Ave (at Queenstown MRT station)
Developer: Hong Leong and CDL
Project name: Commonwealth Towers
Tenure: 99 years
Total No. of units: 845 units
No. of storey: 43 storey
CommonWeath Towers will be a 40-storey development with 845 units. Majority of the units at Common Wealth Towers will be 1 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom Units. Commonwealth Towers, is a high-rise condominium on Commonwealth Avenue is set to launch in early May. The showflat will be open for public preview on 13 April 2014. This 845-unit development sits on 130,101 sq ft of land and is linked to Queenstown MRT station by an overhead pedestrian linkway. It will be jointly developed by members of the Hong Leong Group – Hong Leong Holdings, City Developments Limited (CDL) and Hong Realty. It is really a really a project ideal for those looking at city-edge living. With full condo facilities, this 99-year leasehold project will offer one- to four-bedroom apartments with unit sizes ranging from 441 sq ft for a one-bedroom to 1,302 sq ft for four-bedders. Buyers can choose from units offering a variety of views such as the city and Southern Ridges.
Commonwealth Towers Condo Facilities Include :
- Clubhouse, incorporating
- Function Rooms x 3
- Social Plaza
- Changing Rooms, with steam room
- Lifestyle Pool
- Pool Decks
- Cabana with Jacuzzi x 3
- Relaxation Pavilion
- Children’s Party Area incorporating
- wading pool
- BBQ Pavilion
- 50 Metres Lap Pool with sun deck
- Private Dining Pavilion
- BBQ Pavilions x 2
- Outdoor Fitness Corner
- Tennis Court x 1
- Hydrotherapy Pool with Aqua Gym
- Spa Pavilions wiht Jacuzzi x 3
- Water Court
- 5th Storey Sky Terrace , Blk 230, incorporating
- swing lounge
- hammock lounge
- salad bar corner
- tea garden
- chinese chess deck
- snake and ladder game deck
- seating lounge with reflexology path
- yoga deck
- cocktail lounges x 2
- 24th Storey Sky Terrace , Blk 230, incorporating
- Daybed lounge
- exercise corner
- Onzen Spa Suite with hot and cold spa
- Meditation Deck
- Southern Ridge Lounge
- Dining Lounge x 2
- 14th Storey Sky Terrace, Blk 232, incorporating
- swing garden
- hammock garden
- picnic corner
- tea corner
- toddler play area
- chess deck
- Resting corner with reflexology path
- yoga deck
- bar lounges x 2
- 34th Storey sky terrace, Blk 232, incorporating
- Daybed garden
- exercise corner
- taichi corner
- spa suites with hot and cold jacuzzi
- garden lounge
- city lounge
- gourmet lounges x 2
- Living / Dining Area 2.8 metres
- Bedroom Area 2.8 metres
- Kitchen Area 2.4 metres
- Bath Room 2.4 metres
Why choose Commonwealth Towers Condo ?
- Short walk to Queenstown MRT Station
- Very Reputable Developers, CDL/Hong Leong.
- Short drive to a wide range of recreation and dining amenities such as Holland Village, Alexandra Central, IKEA Alexandra, Queensway Shopping
- Centre and The Anchorage
- Well situated at the heart of three well-developed neighbourhoods — Queenstown, Redhill and Tiong Bahru — provide a wide range of business,
- leisure and dining amenities as well as excellent public transport connection.
- Located within an established residential estate and a short 10 minutes’ drive to Orchard Road, the Central Business District, Marina Bay and the Southern Waterfront. The Star Vista – new retail and entertainment hub with over 100 stores located next to Buona Vista MRT
- Great rental potential from Central Business District,NUH, NUS, One-North-Fusionpolis,Biopolis and many more!
- Reputable schools such as Gan Eng Seng Primary, Crescent Girls School and Secondary School, CHIJ St Theresa Convent, Singapore Polytechnic and Universities such as National University of Singapore
New Showflat is moving back to Margaret Drive, beside the National Library.
Attractive Prices with the new showroom.
|Unit Type & Number||Unit Size||Unit Price|
|1 Bedroom #08-11||441 sqft||$785,200|
|2 Bedroom #19-14||796 sqft||$1,241,600|
|3 Bedroom #07-10||904 sqft||$1,416,700|
Brisk sales at Commonwealth Towers Condo on Day 1
[SINGAPORE] Commonwealth Towers, Hong Leong Holdings’ high-rise condominium project, took off on its first day of sales yesterday. As at 8pm yesterday, out of the 300 units initially launched, 175 units had been snapped up, with more than 100 buyers in the process of having options issued.
In view of the demand, developers extended yesterday’s sales hours and added another 100 units to the launch, said Betsy Chng, head of sales and marketing at Hong Leong Holdings. The units are priced between $1,635 per square foot (psf) for a one-bedroom apartment to $1,690 psf for a four-bedroom unit. The strong sales followed the keen initial interest the project drew on its first-day preview on April 13. More than 1,500 people visited the showflat, prompting Hong Leong to extend the preview time by two hours.
For a more complete report visit
Other New Developments Surrounding Commonwealth Towers Condo
Rejuvenation of Dawson Estate HDB has announced its latest plans to transform the Dawson estate. This is part of its efforts to create a new and improved living environment for residents, while injecting greater vibrancy by attracting younger families to the estate. HDB will develop five more land parcels in Dawson with new facilities, as follows:
- About 3,700 units of 2-room, 3-room, 4-room and 5-room flats;
- An array of commercial facilities comprising 30 shops, four eateries and a supermarket; and
- A hawker centre.
3,700 new flats at Dawson will be offered to the SERS affected flat owners of Blocks 24 to 32, 33 to 38, 40 to 45, 55, 56, 58 to 60 and 62 to 66 Tanglin Halt Road / Commonwealth Drive. After fulfilling the rehousing needs of SERS flat owners, HDB will offer the surplus flats at Dawson for sale to the public through the Sale of Balance Flat exercises. Families who wish to live in Dawson estate will thus, have the opportunity to apply for a flat then.
NEW GLS – DUNDEE ROAD
HDB just announced on 29 April 2015, that Government releases 2 sites that could yield 1,180 houses . The two residential sites are located at Toa Payoh Lorong 6 and Lorong 4, and Dundee Road.
To know more about Commonwealth Towers Condo, and to find out more about the available units, please leave me your contact details, we will update you as soon as it is available. Kindly contact our sales person now. Rick Fok , CEA R013579A Mobile : 9109 2177 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Other Websites : Singapore Residential PropertiesSin
To know more about this project, and to find out more about the available units, please leave me your contact details, we will update you as soon as it is available.
Kindly contact our sales person now. Rick Fok , CEA R013579A Mobile : 9109 2177 Email : email@example.com